Offering one of the best power-to-weight ratios of any saw in its class, the Tanaka ECV 3801 will breeze its way through challenging logging and felling tasks.
Its high-specification 39cc (1.9kW) motor employs a vertical cylinder layout that works to ensure low-vibration power-delivery and smooth cutting-performance. A decompression-valve reduces the required pulling-power on the starter-rope by a massive 70%; while Tanaka’s Dust Rejection Air-Filtration System pre-cleans the air before it reaches the filter, thereby ensuring the filter itself requires minimal maintenance.
The Tanaka ECV 3801 Petrol Chainsaw is equipped with automatic chain-lubrication, with the flow-rate adjustable to suit the hardness of the timber and the length of the guide-bar.
It’s fitted with a series of four shock-absorbing mounts between the engine and the handle, so high levels of user-comfort are assured; and it features a fast-acting, inertia activated chain-brake, which maximises operator-safety by ensuring the chain is brought to an immediate halt in the unlikely event the saw ‘kicks-back’ upon striking a knot in the wood.
This model is super-lightweight (4kg) and comes with a three-year homeowner-use guarantee.
• Designed for full time professional forestry workers and for general applications.
• It has one of the best kg/kw ratio among similar saws in the market today.
• Dust rejection air-filtration system generating turbo force.
• Built-in decompressor – easy start 70% less force required.
• Saw chain Oregon No. 95VP-64E.
• Engine Capacity: 39cm³
• Power: 1.9kw
• Bar Length: 15″ bar,
• Weight: 4.0kg
• Chain pitch: .325 050 STD
• Fuel tank (cm³): 400
• Oil tank (cm³): 245
• Sound Pressure: 100.5 Level/db (A)