Simple to use, easy to manage and developing more power from its 33cc engine than many larger-displacement saws, the Tanaka ECS 3351 is the perfect tool for general-purpose homeowner use.
It couldn’t be easier to handle, with its ultra-lightweight build (3.5kg) and four-point vibration-damping system working to optimise control and manoeuvrability, while also ensuring user-fatigue is kept at bay for as long as possible (vibration levels meet CE requirements).
The Tanaka ECS 3351 Petrol Chainsaw features a crankshaft-driven chain-oiler, which keeps the cutting-gear constantly lubricated so as to extend it useful life. You can select a flow-rate that’s most appropriate for the length of guide-bar you’re using and the type of wood you’re dealing with (the bar and chain are made by the world’s leading chainsaw cutting-gear manufacturer, Oregon).
The high-performance 1.6hp two-stroke engine on the Tanaka ECS 3351 incorporate a forged-steel connector rod and a chrome-plated stress-relived cylinder, so long term reliability is assured.
This model brings with it an impressively lengthy three-year warranty for domestic use.
• A powerful, high-torque chainsaw for general-purpose domestic use
• Chrome-plated cylinder and forged-steel connecting rod for superior durability
• Automatic chain-lubrication extends the working-life of the cutting-gear
• Flow-rate to the bar and chain can be adjusted for enhanced flexibility-of-use
• Premium quality cutting-gear from Oregon®
• Four-point vibration-damping for almost fatigue-free use
• One of the lightest petrol saws currently in production (3.5kg)
• Engine Capacity: 33cm³
• Power: 1.2kw
• Bar Length: 14″ bar
• Weight: 3.5kg
• Chain pitch: 3/8 050 LP
• Fuel tank (cm³): 230
• Oil tank (cm³): 150
• Sound Pressure: 98.6 Level/db (A)