The Apache Euro 5 is a powerful and solidly-built machine with a generous 60cm working-width that makes it a fast and efficient performer over larger areas.
Suitable for use on domestic kitchen gardens, allotments and small-holdings, the Apache Euro 5 Garden Cultivator is equipped with a series of hardwearing, heavy-duty tines that have been designed to cope with the toughest soil-conditions. Extension-tines are available for an even faster work-rate.
Power for this high-performance cultivator is delivered by a 5.5hp (206cc) Intek OHV engine from famous U.S.-based manufacturers Briggs & Stratton, so rock-solid reliability and low fuel-costs are guaranteed.
Other key features include removable crop-protection discs, which can be fitted when you’re aerating between established crop-rows; and adjustable handlebars that you can set-up to suit your stature, thereby reducing the risk of back-strain.
The reverse gear on this model means you’ll have no trouble freeing it should it become bogged-down.
A transport-wheel is included; while a ridger attachment is available as an optional accessory.
- The finest general-purpose cultivator in its class
- 60cm tilling-width for a fast work-rate over substantial areas
- Ultra-reliable and highly economical 5.5hp B & S Intek OHV engine
- Heavy-duty tines will cope easily with challenging soil-types
- Crop protection-discs work to prevent plant damage when weeding or aerating
- Adjustable handlebar for reduced user-fatigue
- Transport wheel supplied as standard
- Ridger attachment available separately
- Engine make / model: Briggs & Stratton Intek
- Engine type: Overhead Valve
- Cylinder displacement: 206cc
- Power output: 5.5hp
- Transmission: 1 forward / 1 reverse
- Working-width: 60cm / 24”
- Weight: 55kg
- Transport wheel: Included
- Extension tines: Optional