This model has been equipped with a 22cc Tanaka PureFire engine; an advanced two-stroke unit that delivers its ample power (0.87hp) with reduced emissions and lower fuel-costs when compared to lower-specifications engines with similar power ratings.
Tanaka’s S-start technology works to minimise decompression and starter-rope resistance, so smooth, low-effort starting is assured; while their provision of a capacious 0.3 litre fuel tank ensures long operating times between each break for refuelling.
This model also features a front mounted exhaust, so heat and gas is directed well away from the users face for a more pleasant working experience.
• A superior petrol hedgetrimmer for domestic and lighter-duty commercial use
• S-start technology for smooth, low-effort pull starts
• PureFire engine delivers a cut in emissions without compromising power-output
• Front-positioned exhaust directs gases and heat well away from the operator’s face
• Quick Twist Handle
• Warranty – 5 Years Domestic / 2 Years Commercial
|Power Details||Tanaka PureFire 21.1cc|
|Blade Length (mm)||620|
|Blade Pitch||35 mm|
|Warranty||5 years (domestic use)|