The Tanaka TBC4200DX is designed for the professional who needs performance and dependability day in day out. It features a solid steel drive shaft for more cutting power, and a heavy duty anti-vibration system to help reduce fatigue and comes with manual feed head and metal blade.
It has been designed to achieve a balance between cost and performance and built for hard work. It’d adjustable handle allows for easy transportation and storage, as well as being able to set the right working angle for different each user.
The Tanaka 4200DX has a double handle (Cowhorn) and an angled head. It also features S start – soft and smooth engine recoil starter mechanism to make starting the machine easy.
About Tanaka Power Equipment
Tanaka Power Equipment is a Brand within the Hitachi Power Tool Group. Tanaka’s innovative product line provides landscapers, property managers and utility professionals with two-stroke commercial grade outdoor power equipment solutions. The well-established brand offers a complete suite of grass trimmers, brush cutters, multi-task tools, chainsaws, blowers, hedge trimmers, edgers, augers, gas-powered drills, water pumps and a complete mix of accessories. Tanaka was the first manufacturer to meet the CARB Tier II emissions standard in 1998 with its PureFire two-stroke engine technology.
• 100% pure Japanese Brushcutter
• Cylinder Chrome Plated, Stress Relieved
• Carburetion Walbro Diaphragm
• Ignition System Transistorized Electronic with lifetime warranty
• Anti-Vibration Engine Mount & Shaft
• Clutch System Heavy-Duty Centrifugal
• Drive System Straight 28 Solid Steel Shaft from engine to gearbox end
• Shaft Support 5 Shaft Bearings
• Drive System Solid Steel Shaft
• Standard Cutting Head
• Dry Weight / lbs. (kg) 10.2 (7.9)