The Snapper EP2187520BV offers the ultimate in collection-performance, thanks to its Hi-Lift steel deck. The deck’s aerodynamic design creates a powerful vacuum that ensures grass-clippings, leaves and even pine needles are picked-up and deposited in the collector, leaving you with a neat, debris-free lawn. If want to save time by working without the collector, you can quickly convert the cutter-deck to mulching or side-discharge modes.
A high-specification machine, the Snapper EP2187520BV Hi-Lift Petrol Lawn Mower is driven by a high-powered 190cc Briggs & Stratton 875-Series engine with B & S’s excellent ReadyStart® ignition system. This eliminates the need for manual fuel-priming and guarantees ignition within two pulls. A quality automotive-style air-filter and splash lubrication work to ensure a lengthy engine-life.
Lawn mowers with manual transmissions can be rather clunky, as you have to stop each time you need to change gear. To make life easier, the Snapper EP2187520BV has an Easy Speed® shift-on-the-go rear-wheel drive, which gives you instant control of the forward speed using a handily positioned lever. As a result you’ll be able slow-down quickly and easily as you approach trees and other obstacles, before speeding-up for clear straight-line runs. Large 25cm diameter drive-wheels provide added traction and aid turning on rough ground.
Other notable features on the Snapper EP2187520BV include a height-adjustable handlebar, which can be quickly set-up to suit the operator’s stature; and a seven-stage height-of-cut, which will enable you to achieve superb results on a variety of grass-types.
This model’s substantial 53cm cut makes it ideal for very large domestic lawns.
• High-vacuum cutter-deck ensures unbeatable bagging-performance
• Convenient shift-on-the-go transmission – no more stopping to change gear
• Powerful, dependable and fuel-efficient B & S 875-Series engine
• ReadyStart® guarantees ignition within two pulls on the starter-cord
• Large diameter drive-wheels for increased traction and easier turning
• Bagging, mulching and side-discharge capabilities
• Height-adjustable handlebar makes the job more comfortable
• Ball-bearing wheels won’t become stiff with age
• Seven-stage cutting-height for flexibility-of-use
|Engine Make||Briggs and Stratton|
|Engine Model||875 Series|
|Engine Starting System||Recoil|
|Drive||Self Propelled (Variable Speed / Shift-on-the-Go)|
|Cutting Width||53cm (21″)|
|Height Adjustment||Individual Levers (7 Positions)|
|Grass Collector||90 L|
|Handles||Adjustable / Foldable|
|Wheels||Front 200mm / Rear 250mm|
|Lawn Size||Up to 2500 m2|