Probably the best quality petrol-powered push lawn mower with a steel deck available today, the Masport 200 ST has been built to last and boasts high-specification features throughout.
One of the most important qualities of any push lawnmower is the ease with which it can be manoeuvred. The main determinants of this are wheel size and bearings. The Masport 200 ST has large front and rear wheels which run on double ball bearings – the result is a really smooth backwards and forwards motion that seriously reduces the amount of effort required to mow your lawn.
As with all Masport lawn mowers, the 200 ST has a single-point height adjuster which enables you to change the depth of cut simply and easily in just a fraction of a second. The spring-loaded lever system employed to do this has been engineered to make this function virtually effortless.
The fabric grass catcher on the Masport 200 ST petrol lawnmower really packs in the grass cuttings and is collapsible for space-saving storage.
Other features include ‘Comfort Start’, which enables you to pull the starter rope from the standing position rather than crouched over the engine, and a throttle control system to adjust the revs. The handles fold-down for compact storage and Operator Presence Control switches off the engine and stops the blade the moment you let go of the mower.
The Masport 200 ST lawn mower is powered by the extremely reliable 3.75 hp Briggs & Stratton Classic engine and has a 46 cm (18”) width of cut.
• Quality steel deck with powder-coated paint finish for durability
• Reliable Briggs & Stratton engine
• Single-point, spring assisted height of cut lever for comfort and ease
• Large fabric catcher for fewer stops
• Large-sized, double ball bearing wheels for light touch feel
• Wide range of cutting heights to suit conditions
• Engine Type: Briggs & Statton
• Engine Power: 3.75 hp
• Cutting Width: 46 cm (18″)
• Height of Cut: 10-70 mm
• Blade Type: Quick Cut
• Grass Catcher: 54.5 litres (fabric)
• Wheels: 8″ x 6″ double ball bearings
• Comfort Start: Yes
• Weight: 28 kg