Long, thick grass; high nettles; brush; and bramble can all be quickly and efficiently cleared from large areas with the brilliantly engineered Apache M210 Sickle-Bar Mower.
It employs a very high-performance 5hp Briggs & Stratton Quantum engine, which features recoil-assist for almost effortless pull-starts; and a Super Low Tone muffler that works to keep noise at a manageable level.
The Apache M210 is fitted with a pair of 87cm-wide double-reciprocating blades that float over the terrain so as to ensure nothing is missed. A cutter-bar clutch means you can disengage the blades when crossing areas that don’t need to be cut; while a pair of height-adjustment skids allows you to adapt the unit to suit any given conditions.
Thanks to its self-propelled drive, this model requires little effort to use, and will power its way up inclines and across rough ground.
Solid, high-grip tyres provide essential traction; while a height-adjustable handlebar confers optimum user-comfort.
- A self-propelled double reciprocating sickle bar mower.
- Ideal for cutting long grass and shrub in paddocks, orchards and gardens.
- Wide cutting width and track grip tyres make this an excellent machine for difficult areas.
- Engine: B & S Quantum engine
- Power: 5hp
- Cutting Width: 34″ / 87cm
- Blades: Double reciprocating blades
- Handle: adjustable
- Weight: 56 Kg